We search world-wide in order to import a superior range of traditional and innovative fireworks products. Our choice of suppliers is based upon such criteria as reliability and consistency of product, quality and value for money.
We are not able to export small quantities of pyrotechnic products from New Zealand. However, we can ship large consignments ranging from pallet-sized to container sized internationally.
- Display Fireworks
- An extensive range of aerial and ground-based effects: star shells, single-shot mines, roman candles, multi-shot mines, falls, lances, fountains, wheels, crackers and fireballs.
- Stage and Indoor Fireworks
- We manufacture our own range of stage and indoor fireworks to order. You can either select from our range of standard items or we can customize these to suit your needs. Every batch is test-fired to ensure consistency.
- Special - Purpose Fireworks
- Our growing range of specialist products includes daylight fireworks, smoke, water shells, underwater fireworks and film and TV effects.
Conditions of Sale of Fireworks
- Delivery is by non-passenger freight service only. Allow approximately three working days in the South Island and five working days inter-island. However, since hazardous goods can be delayed in transit, we prefer to send as early as possible. Earliest advance notice is very helpful.
- Returned Goods
- We will refund for stock which reaches us, within one week of expiry of permit, in original unopened carton as shipped. A re-stocking fee of 20% of value of returned stock (minimum $20) will apply. Freight all at client's cost.
- Please Note
- Once the shipping carton has been opened, we cannot accept returned goods as we cannot guarantee that the items are in ex factory condition and hence these goods are unsaleable. If you wish we may be able to supply larger orders in itemised packed sub-units to enable returns.