Tips for Successful Planning
The type of questions we may ask you are:
- We have 25 years in-depth experience in a vast range of business
activities involving events, special effects, pyrotechnics and event
- We focus on giving excellent service.
- Safety for everybody is our absolute priority.
- Contact us as early as possible to enable us to give you our best work and best
pricing, as last minute requests limit options.
- Be clear about your budget and plan for payment in advance.
- Specialist production is one of our strengths and we have a fund of
great ideas, rooted in practical reality. Examples of our specialist
productions include underwater music concerts and helicopter fireworks.
Contact us for your free, no-obligation quote.
- The show date and firing time and any postponement date.
- What is the event and what sort of audience? Where will the audience be?
- Who owns the venue and will they give permission for a show?
- How much room on site is there? What is the access like?
- Are there any buildings close by? Is the site a near a hospital, main road or within 1km of DOC land? Are there any fuel depots close by?
- Are there any stock close by, especially horses?
- Who is organising security?